Starting at $72 / Month
Organic Package Includes:
- Spring Core Aeration
- Organic Treatment +Syn - 2 in 1 lawn food + water maximizer - Early Spring
- Organic DeepGreen +Syn - 3 in 1 Iron supplement + lawn food + water maximizer - Late Spring
- Organic DeepGreen +Syn - 3 in 1 Iron supplement + lawn food + water maximizer - Early Summer
- Organic DeepGreen +Syn - 3 in 1 Iron supplement + lawn food + water maximizer - Late Summer
- Organic Treatment +Syn - 2 in 1 lawn food + water maximizer - Early Fall
- Fall Core Aeration
The EPIC LAWN PRO Affect
We are diligent with all of our packages to use the most natural ingredients while being very attentive to producing great results. If you would like to go the extra step and go with all organic products the have the answer for you.
- Climate is controlled at ground level by turfgrasses as they cool temperatures appreciably, thus working as exterior “air conditioners.”
- 4 healthy lawns have the same cooling effect as 70 tons of air conditioning – enough for 16 average homes.
- Dust and smoke particles from the atmosphere are trapped by turf, which helps make the air cleaner.
- Groundwater is enhanced in two ways by a dense turf. Turf grasses increase infiltration of water and also clean the water as it passes so that underground supplies are recharged for use.
- Health of humans is enhanced by turf grasses, which function in cushioning, cleaning air, generating oxygen and creating a serene landscape.
- Noise is absorbed by grass areas, which cut down on the excessive sound.
- Oxygen generation by your lawn has a major impact in making our environment habitable. A 2,500sqft (below average size) lawn produces enough oxygen for a family of four.
A Kentucky bluegrass hybrid is the most common grass in Colorado and all of our service recommendations are directly focused on what's best for your Colorado lawn.