Starting at $57 / month
Epic Package Includes:
- Spring Core Aeration
- Weed Preventer plus - 2 in 1 Lawn Food + Weed-Stop (Jump-start your lawn & get ahead of weeds & crabgrass) - Early Spring
- Pro Lawn +Syn - 3 in 1 Lawn Food + Water Maximizer + Iron Supplement (Builds strong root systems) - Late Spring
- Deep Green +Syn - 3 in 1 Iron Supplement + Water Maximizer + Lawn Food (Thickens lawns while darkening color) - Mid Summer
- Winter-Shield - 2 in 1 Lawn Food + Iron Supplement (Builds strong, deep roots in preparation for spring) - Early Fall
- Fall Core Aeration
The EPIC LAWN PRO Affect
- Climate is controlled at ground level by turfgrasses as they cool temperatures appreciably, thus working as exterior “air conditioners.”
- 4 healthy lawns have the same cooling effect as 70 tons of air conditioning – enough for 16 average homes.
- Dust and smoke particles from the atmosphere are trapped by turf, which helps make the air cleaner.
- Groundwater is enhanced in two ways by a dense turf. Turf grasses increase infiltration of water and also clean the water as it passes so that underground supplies are recharged for use.
- Health of humans is enhanced by turf grasses, which function in cushioning, cleaning air, generating oxygen and creating a serene landscape.
- Noise is absorbed by grass areas, which cut down on the excessive sound.
- Oxygen generation by your lawn has a major impact in making our environment habitable. A 2,500sqft (below average size) lawn produces enough oxygen for a family of four.
A Kentucky bluegrass hybrid is the most common grass in Colorado and all of our service recommendations are directly focused on what's best for your Colorado lawn.